Job Title: Business Development Manager
Report to: Vice President of Sales
Location: Township of Monroe, NJ
Iberia Foods Corp., manufacturer, importer and distributor of Hispanic, Caribbean and other Specialty Foods and Beverages is currently hiring for Business Development Manager. Identify and describe the main reason for existing or contribution of the position to the organization, which derives from the responsibilities. That is, what is the function and main result that any person who occupies this position must achieve, and by which their performance could be measured.
Supports the Sales management team & front-line in the development of channel and account specific initiatives to improve retail execution and achieving AOP objectives within the marketplace. Together they will develop sales/merchandising activities aimed at boosting our business among current and prospective customers. The role will also coordinate centralized account management execution and transfer “Best Practice Tools/Capabilities” to grow net revenue & net margin by understanding and meeting customer’s needs.
Marketing Strategy Development and Execution
- Assists in development of Distributor’s AOP and strategic plans for the trade to ensure total alignment between Marketing and Sales initiatives.
- Coordinates with Marketing and front-line the development and execution of sales and Marketing initiatives.
Trade and Channel Development
- Supports the development of account specific initiatives with front-line and Distributor.
- Coordinates account coverage / Responsible & Owns the account coverage.
- Develop Modern Trade wiring plans with Distributors & Trade customers.
- Supports the front-line in the development of effective pricing architecture Merchandising standards.
Business Strategy Development and Alignment Process with Bottlers or Distributors
- Supports the front-line in the definition and development of Trade strategic priorities
Transfer Operating Capabilities
- Support the front-line in identification of system inefficiencies and coordinates the transfer of sales/operating capabilities.
- Leads development and transfer of “Best Practices” tools.
- Responsible for developing the necessary framework to lead the category with some of our most important customers
- Weekly & Monthly Review of BU Sales performance results & Financial Results with Business Unit Managers, Sales Director, Finance Manager.
- Sales Execution Process
- Work with Distributor to develop sales forecast
- Set Promotional spending schedule
- Sales Management Process
- Develop overall S&D plan
- Review the KPI performance
- Establish importance of customer interaction, market visits
Education and Experience:
- Must have a Bachelors degree.
- Analytical and structured thinker.
- Must have strategic thinking / vision.
- Must be able to work within a team.
- Must have relationship development experience.
No Relocation Packages, Visa’s or sponsorships being offered.