Iberia Foods is now hiring safe and dependable Delivery Route Driver for our distribution Center.
As a Delivery Route Driver, you will be responsible for delivering and/or unloading our products to customer locations on designated routes.
· Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Class B required
· One year or more of verifiable driving experience in a CDL commercial vehicle required
· Ability to work in fast paced environment, lifting up to 80 lbs. of product repetitively
· Previous DSD (Direct Store Delivery) experience and bilingual in Spanish preferred
· Ability to provide outstanding customer service during delivery.
· Ability to pass and maintain D.O.T. physical requirements
· Clean driving record and background check.
**SAFETY AND ATTENDANCE BONUS**
. Great hourly pay based on experience.
· CDL Class B
THIS POSITION IS NOT OPEN TO RELOCATION- THIS POSITION CANNOT PROVIDE VISA SPONSORSHIP .
Iberia Foods provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brooklyn Bottling complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Job Type: Full-time
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
NO RELOCATION PACKAGES, VISA’S OR SPONSORSHIPS BEING OFFERED.