Iberia Foods Corp., is a leading food and beverage distributor within the U.S. Hispanic and Caribbean markets, is currently hiring an Inventory Control Manager.
- Sets up replenishment or picking area
- Sets up rotation of bulk storage area
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts (cycle counting) and creates inventory documentation.
- Cycle counting
- Set up bulk area rotating with FIFO
- Reviewing inventory fulfillment from purchasing department
- Reconciling/validating physical inventory to computer system, analyzing variances
- Investigates, analyzes root causes
- Watch short date overstock
- Monitoring and enforcing security measures to prevent inventory shrinkage
- Controlling KPI’s or order selectors
- Spot checks for accuracy
Education and Experience:
- Computer literate, knowledge of spreadsheets
- 5 years of related distribution experience
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits, including medical and dental insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid vacations & Holidays
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7am to 4pm.
Local candidate only, no relocation packages, visa or sponsorships being offered.
Salary is commensurate upon experience.