Iberia Foods Corp., is a leading food and beverage distributor within the U.S. Hispanic and Caribbean markets. Our distribution company is looking for an Inventory Control Manager to manage our inventory in our warehouses that will minimize the cost of filling customer orders and regulates inventory from a count and quality standpoint. This is a hands-on position in a $100M transaction business that is rapidly growing.
- Sets up replenishment or picking area
- Sets up rotation of bulk storage area
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts (cycle counting) and creates inventory documentation.
- Cycle counting
- Set up bulk area rotating with FIFO
- Reviewing inventory fulfillment from purchasing department
- Reconciling/validating physical inventory to computer system, analyzing variances
- Investigates, analyzes root causes
- Watch short date overstock
- Monitoring and enforcing security measures to prevent inventory shrinkage
- Controlling KPI’s or order selectors
- Spot checks for accuracy
Education and Experience:
- Computer literate, knowledge of spreadsheets
- 5 years of related distribution experience
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits, including medical and dental insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid vacations & Holidays
Schedule: Monday – Friday 4am to 2pm.