Iberia is a fast-growing company and we are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct
receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage,
value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products. Ultimately, you should be able to
ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and
• Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
• Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
• Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
• Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
• Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
• Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
• Liaise with clients, suppliers, and transport companies.
• Plan work routs, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
• Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees.
• Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, etc.).
• Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
Skills and Experience:
• Proven work experience as a warehouse manager.
• Cycle counting / order checking
• Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
• Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
• Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance indicators (KPI)
• Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
• Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
• Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Bilingual English/Spanish highly desirable
* Salary depending on experience
* Potential bonus opportunities