Iberia is a fast-growing company and we are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, and transport companies.
- Plan work routs, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, etc.).
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager.
- Cycle counting / order checking
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance indicators (KPI)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish highly desirable
- Salary depending on experience
- Potential bonus opportunities.
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits, including medical and dental insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid vacations & Holidays