Iberia Foods Corp., is a leading food and beverage distributor within the U.S. Hispanic and Caribbean markets. Our distribution company is looking for a Warehouse Selector/Picker. Daily duties may include loading of trucks, receiving products, and picking orders within the company productivity standards.
- Able to locate and count product correctly.
- May repack, wrap and label refurbished product.
- Maintain shipping and receiving logs
- Makes sure that incoming and outgoing products are received and shipped accurately and in good condition.
- Able to load and unload trucks for delivery.
- Help maintain a clean and organized warehouse and shipping space.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling with inventory system regularly.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Must have 1 year of experience
- Must have experience in forklift, reach truck and electric pallet jacks experience
- Manual picking without a scanning system experience
- Must be able to lift object weighing between 20 – 60 pounds consistently
- Must be able to push, pull, touch, reach, climb, and grip.
- Must be able to standing long periods of time, walk, and do repetitive movement as well.
- Bi-lingual preferred – English & Spanish
- Ability to lift, push and pull warehouse equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Job requires some lifting and frequent standing and walking.
Must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits, including medical and dental insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid vacations & Holidays