1. Cut meat into 1/4 inches thick, then gently rub it to make it finer and season with salt.
2. Add the garlic, marinade, oregano and pepper, oil and mix well.
3. Add meat with the mixture, cover with onion rings and add a little more oil on top.
4. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat and cook onions for 5 minutes. Remove and reserve the drained onions to add to the meat after fried.
5. In medium high heat, fry meat for 2 or 3 minutes on each side. When finished frying all, add 2 teaspoons of water while it’s cooking in the pan.
Serve with white rice and stewed beans.